An 'apeeling' look for its outlook, Sweet Orange certainly offers its own merits. Contains vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. Moorish, Portuguese, and Italian traders and explorers introduced sweet oranges into Europe around the 11th century, after finding the fruits on voyages to Asia and the Middle East.
- Citrusy, zesty, sweet, sunny
- Improves mood, mental clarity & fatigue
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety & depression
- Stimulates detoxification & digestive system
- Aids the reduction of high blood pressure