The delicate smell of our White Tea essential oil exudes a space of gentleness that can make you feel at home. The tea takes its name from the silver fuzz that still covers the buds, which turns white when the tea is dried up.
- Clean, woody, uplifting, fresh
- Helps in intimate care
- Provide repelling insects
- Relieves stress & anxiety
- Improves quality of sleep
- Aids the relief of colds & Asthma
How to Use
Use three to seven drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Apply one to two drops to desired areas like your wrist or palms.
To minimize any skin sensitivity, dilute with Eartheories remedies oil.